Oh, the speakers you will meet!
// By Jacqueline Brennan
The countdown to Upswell Chicago is on, and with just about four months to go, we’re excited to add 19 new speakers to the list of presenters who will open your eyes and ears to new ways of thinking about how you address issues in your communities.
Are you looking for guidance on making social services more equitable and accessible? Do you want to give your leadership team a boost in turning great strategy into tangible results? Are you wondering how to use technology to achieve your mission goals more effectively? Are you interested in connecting with like-minded changemakers with a shared vision of how to make communities better?
These are just a few areas of expertise our newest set of speakers have mastered, and they’ll be at Upswell Chicago – challenging your current approach to your mission and encouraging us all to step fully into our power to make our world a place where everyone can thrive.
With that, here are the 19 new speakers you’ll meet at Upswell Chicago this November:
- M. von Nkosi, Liquid Studios
- Muhend Abakar
- Lois Greco, Wells Fargo Regional Foundation
- Marlo Rencher, TechTown Detroit
- Anna Mayer, Taller de José
- Robert Albright, Collective Impact Forum
- Hester Dillon, NoVo Foundation
- Hayling Price, FSG Inc.
- Mikaela Seligman, AchieveMission
- April Jones Boyle, Build Institute
- Monisha Kapila, ProInspire
- Lysa Ratliff, KaBOOM! Inc.
- Peter Gordon, Americans for the Arts
- Chantal Forster, Technology Affinity Group
- Jessica Mason, The Social Impact Studio
- Robert Harris, StriveTogether
- Tom Tasche, ideas42
- Michael Roberts, First Nations Development Institute
- Ryan Kroening, Events by Lady K