Eight speakers just added to the lineup
// By Jacqueline Brennan
Upswell Chicago is just 10 weeks away, and the schedule is still growing by the day! We have some big news on the way and are continuing to highlight some of the workshops, people, and community events – like this tour and this dinner happening in Bronzeville – that will all be coming together this November.
And now, we’re stoked to also introduce eight speakers who will be joining the presenter roster for a number of workshops already on the lineup. Whatever they’re presenting, wherever, and however – we know these news speakers will give you tools and ideas to help you be more effective in your work.
So, here they are: eight new speaker you’ll see at Upswell Chicago this November
- Anthony Barrows, ideas42
- Jehan Benton-Clark, The Colorado Health Foundation
- Patrick Cooney, Partnership on Economic Mobility between the University of Michigan and the City of Detroit
- Wren Elhai, Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society
- Kathleen Gregory, Kathleen Gregory Consulting LLC
- Mitra Gruwell, Envia Fashion
- Nicole Ozer, ACLU of California
- Dilnaz Waraich, Pillars Fund