Tuesday, November 12
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Association of Corporate Citizen Professionals
Location: Williford B (3rd Floor)
The importance of measuring and understanding impact in CSR is well established. ACCP wants to make sure you are up-to-date with the latest information and skills on measuring impact.
This summit will focus on providing you with a greater understanding of where the field of impact measurement currently stands, as well as an overview of impact measurement as a process. You’ll come away with new strategies for implementing and managing your own impact programs.
To register for ACCP, click here. To register for Upswell, click here. Please note that you need to register for each event separately.
8:30am – 11:45am
Welcome and Introductions
- Get to know those in the room
- Share our measurement experience, successes and roadblocks
The Measurement Landscape
- Discuss what we mean by measurement
- Explore the options for measurement and the considerations for each
Motivations for Giving
- Understand the importance of your motivation for giving and how it influences your impact measurement
Review the London Benchmarking Group (LBG) Impact Measurement Model
- The resources a company provides to support community activities
11:45am – 1:00pm – Lunch
1:00pm – 3:45pm
- What happens as a result of your community support – the items delivered, the funds raised, etc.
- The change that occurs for individuals, community organizations and the business as a result of your investment
Communicating Your Results
- Discuss how to share your impact message with various audiences
Who Should Attend
Program managers, corporate citizenship leaders, non-profits looking to understand more about their corporate partners, other partner organizations who support NGOs and corporations.